Hello, it's Nate, the author of this website. Here's a few ways to describe who I am.
- I have been enjoying building websites in one way or another for my entire post-college career
- I'm married to the amazing Mindy Stombler
- I'm continually impressed by my stepson Moey Rojas, currently a student at Swarthmore College
- My father is a talented violinist and ham radio enthusiast
- My mother is an endlessly creative person who has worked as a modern dance instructor, ballerina, embroiderer, textile conservationist, recreational therapist, amongst other things
Computers over time
- First computer: Commodore 64 (thanks dad!)
- High school: Amiga for on-screen graphics broadcast to homeroom morning show
- Pratt Institute: Studying illustration and painting but snuck into the labs to toy around with various Macs and early Photoshop
- Atlanta College of Art: Amigas (outdated by then even), various Macs.
- Several years into the working world: Windows NT, 95, etc PCs.
- A couple years after OS X: back to Macs as primary driver
- Now: getting into Linux for personal use, but still enmeshed in Mac