- Spring roll rice wrappers
- 1-2 oz Vermicelli rice noodles per person
- Green leafy lettuce
- Carrots peeled and shredded
- English cucumber shredded
- Mint stems, small bunch
- Basil stems, small bunch
- Cilantro stems, small bunch
- Avocado, thin sliced
- Mango, thin sliced
- Green onion sliced
- Chopped peanuts
Sauce (sized for 2)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1.5 Tbs soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbs seasoned rice vinegar
- 1.5 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbs toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
- 1+ Tbs water to thin if needed
Boil noodles according to directions (usually 4 mins), drain and rinse with cold water.
Prepare all the veggies, herbs, avocado and mango on a large plate for sharing.
Mix up the sauce and thin if needed, but keep slightly thick so it sticks better.
Provide a tray with water for dipping the wrappers. To enjoy your meal, completely submerge a wrapper, let excess water drip off, then place on plate. Put fillings of choice in middle and wrap up like a burrito. Practice makes perfect, but start with less filling to make rolling easier.