I find it fascinating and informative to learn what hardware, software and tools people use, so I'm sharing the same info. These things change over time, so this is not a fixed list.
- Macbook Pro Used for day job, great hardware but locked-in software
- Latte Panda Single board computer, previously used for Birdhouse project, now my primary Linux device
- Pinebook Pro Low cost laptop Linux, open and modify-able. ARM architecture
iMac 2010 Given a new lease on life by being reformatted with LinuxFound someone to donate it to!
- Old Macbook Pro Running 32bit Mac programs like EyeTv, for encoding VHS to digital
- Raspberry Pi 4 used as part of orca box
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi 2b Web server running this site
- Raspberry Pi Zero Previously used for an iteration of the Birdhouse project
- Intel/PC custom build Ethereum miner (I've since learned that cryptocurrency as a whole is bad for the environment)
- Monome Grid
- Eurorack modular
- Bastl Instruments Dude mini mixer
- Earthquake devices Levitation pedal
- ae modular
- Zoom U-44 Audio interface
- Pocket Operators
- Pentax 35mm Purchased by my dad in the 70's. Completely manual, and very intuitive to use.
- Nikon Coolpix P900 Extreme zoom in a point-shoot that looks like a DSLR, great for bird photography.